Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I'm Tired

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Steve Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2006
    Posts
    732
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

    Post

    I've just coarsed through 25 pages/1000 posts. Dam, but there is a wealth of information of here so thanks to all who've posted and shared information.

    question?
    whatever happened to www.soundpractices.com?
    There are several links directed from here to there. Too bad.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member
    I'm Tired


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Steve Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2006
    Posts
    732
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

    Post

    Fantastic, thank you.
    Jim Dickinson's articles are a brilliant
    summary of Altec history.
    They should be stamped to this site somewhere,
    it was the summary I needed when I walked into this forum door. Thanks Jim!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.